The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: COmplete Mamiya 7II outfit and scanner

Don Hutton

Black body, 43mm, 80mm and 150mm. 43mm includes the dedicated finder. Lenses are mint. There is a little paint wear on the film advance on the body (happens after a couple of rolls!). I sent the body in for rangefinder calibration within the past 12 months and it is perfect. While it was there, they (Mamiya America) brought everything back to "new" specs. This outfit is a US model so if you ever need it, service is available through Mamiya America (they will NOT touch grey market Mamiya 7 stuff).

I'll also throw in a Minolta Scan Multi medium format scanner - not the highest resolution, but it will produce very nice scans of MF film for smaller enlargements (I think it scans at just over 1100DPI) with excellent DMax. It is a SCSI scanner but it has a Ratoc SCSI to firewire converter which works fine... The scanner only has the AN glass holder for MF and the masks - not sure if it ever came with other film holders - but it's how I received it. It works very well. This is a gorgeous set with probably the finest optics ever made for medium format. $2900.

I also have a Cabin 6x7 projector, many Gepe AN glass slide mounts and a mounting press for an extra $750. Buyer of the outfit have first chance on the projector (i.e. it's not for sale separately until the camera sells).

Last edited:

bensonga

Hi Don. Do you have the Mamiya hoods for the lenses also?

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

Don Hutton

I have the hoods for the 43 and the 80 on hand - I'm sure I have the 150 around too... If I can't find it., I will make sure that it is replaced. I have some of the boxes from the outfit too.

bensonga

Hi Don,

I'll take it. My wife said the last thing I need is another film camera (and she's probably right), but after everything Woody, Stuart and others have said about this camera (especially with the 43mm lens) and the great price you're offering this package for....I really have no choice. :)

A recently serviced 7II, three lenses (including the 43mm) and the Minolta scanner for $2,900...."tempting" is a word that doesn't even begin to describe it.

Not sure about the Cabin projector.....I'm still pondering that one.

Sending you a PM now Don.

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska
I guess this rules out a technical camera for my CFV back in the near future.
Anyone want to see a shootout of the Mamiya 7 43mm, Pentax 67 45mm and Hasselblad 40mm EDIF? :)

Last edited:

bensonga

With considerable input from my wife late last night.........

If I had been putting all the new Hasselblad gear I bought over the past year to good use, I might have had a stronger case.

Sorry Don. I was really looking forward to doing a shootout with the 7II/43, P67/45 and 501CM/40.

Gary

Last edited: