The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H.Bowman Winter Bargain

Hulyss Bowman

Due to the acquisition of a new tool at Christmas I'm selling the following items :

# Fuji XT-1 black from July 2014, barely used, no scratch or paint lose, updated with the last firmware. Price new : 1099 € / asking price 570 €.

# Grip VG-XT1 from October, even less used in total mint condition. Price new : 214 € / asking price: 125 €.

# CARL-ZEISS-Touit-12mm-f-2-8-Fuji-X, in perfect condition, always protected with a filter. Price new : 868 € / asking price: 499 €.

# FUJI XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS, optically mint, always protected with a filter, cosmetically good (some little paint lose here and here). Price new : 388 € / asking price: 110 €.

# FUJI XF 35mm f/1.4 R, optically mint, always protected with a filter, cosmetically good (some little paint lose here and here). Price new : 529 € / asking price: 325 €.

# FUJI XF 56mm f/1.2 R, optically and cosmetically mint. Price new : 954 € / asking price: 625 €.

# FUJI Flash TTL EF-X20, in perfect condition. I give away 2 reloadable battery with it. Price new : 168 € / asking price: 56 €.

All accessory are of course in the trade such as two batteries, little flash for the XT-1, charger and so on. All of those items do have a boxes but I might have lost one or two. It is why I prefer shipping it in a B&W outdoor case type 40 with a lot of bump protection. This take far less place and money to ship, all in one package. I can flatten the boxes and ship it if you want.

SO FAR I want it to go in one trade and the final price will be 2310 € without shipment.

For payment I prefer bank transfer as I do not have paypal. Since I never used it, and if you very want to use paypal, I will then use the paypal of my wife. Every fee added on top of my price because of paypal will be added to the final price, as well.

Shipment will be done via UPS.

Now, the photos :

Happy end of the year !