The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Apo Sironar Digital 4,5/45 mm Copal 0, located in EU

Alkibiades

Hi,
for sale a mint Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital 4,5/45 mm in Copal O shutter.
A very universal moderatly wide angle, usable with all digital backs, with large image circle. The lens will have similar behavior like Apo Digitar xl 47 mm, but it is little bit wider and easier to focus thanks to the bright image at 4,5 aperture.
Price: 780 euro,
I am located on EU but I will ship all over the world and always insured, paypal is accepted.
Feel free when you have some questions, also if you need some pics.

Alkibiades

I made pics of the lens, so please contact me for it. Dont forget to send me an email adress where I can send the pics.
As written it the text above the item is in mint condition, it was used very less.
Therefore the glasses as as new, the shutter is perfect working in all cases, barrels without damages or dents, in all minimal cosmetic sights of use.
The shipping will be always insured and the cost of it are additional.

JorgeQueiroz

Hi, I'll travel to Italy on the next month. Are you near Italy? I would like to see you lens and if it's in order, to buy it.

I'm also looking for a 90 to 120mm lens to use with my Sinar P2 + Hasselblad digital back. If you have one to sell or now someone that have a digital version, please, let me know.

Thanks.