The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica/Leitz Wetzlar 40mm f/2 Summicron-C Lens

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

I'm selling this wonderful little lens to fund other purchases. I have been using it on a Leica M8, on which it has rendered beautifully! I however am not using my M8 enough and have other lenses I can use on that. So, this must go!

This lens is in excellent condition. It shows minimal signs of use. It includes the original original rubber lens hood and cap, a Leitz UVa Series 5.5 filter (it sits inside the hood), and a rear cap. There are no signs of haze or dust. This lens has not been altered to bring up 35mm frame lines. Having used this on an M8, the lens accepts 39mm filters without issue. This lens will work on any M-mount camera or adapter.

More info about this lens can be found here: 40mm f/2 Summicron-C - Leica Wiki (English)

Pictures taken with this lens can be seen here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mtsullivan/sets/72157647823378626/

Paypal to verified account... Shipping USPS Priority Mail... $600 or best offer! Includes shipping and Paypal.