Site Sponsors

Thread: Hasselblad Kit: 503CW, 40CF, 60CFI, 80CFE, 150CFI, PM51, 2xA12, accessories

Post Thanks / Like

Hasselblad Kit: 503CW, 40CF, 60CFI, 80CFE, 150CFI, PM51, 2xA12, accessories

I am putting up my complete Hasselblad kit up for sale that I painstakingly pieced together just recently. Sadly I realized I wouldn't be using the kit enough to justify keeping it along with my Leica system, and I think the funds would be best put elsewhere, like a car for example.

The kit consists of the following:
    503 CW Body, Silver
    40 CF (FLE) (with filter)
    60 CFi (with hood, filter)
    80 CFE (with filter
    150 CFi (caps only)
    PM51 Prism
    2 x A12 Backs
    2 x A24 Backs
    1 x Polaroid 100 Back
    Proshade 6093T with 60 and 70 bayonet adapters
    Lindahl Trigger Grip / Flash mount
    Hasselblad adapters for Sinar, 070, 060, Sinar M86x1
    Lowepro Medium Format Commercial AW to carry it all
    Öand a miscellany of bits and pieces of extra dark slides, focusing screens, cable releases, manuals, etc

The 503CW is absolute mint, as pictured below. No mechanical issues, and otherwise 9.9/10 cosmetically. It is pretty much flawless in every sense of the word. All the same goes for the lenses as well; all of them are in 9.5/10+ cosmetic condition without optical defects. I had intended to keep this system for a while and so opted to buy all its piece in like-new condition for collection value and ease of use with CFi/CFE ergonomics. It was a dream that lasted about 10 rolls, but sadly itís now up for sale after reality kicked in.

I am asking $6500 USD (net) for the entire kit. I think this is a fair price given the excellent condition of the pieces, but I will also take offers.

Iím located in Toronto, Canada for a local transaction and to see the pieces personally. I can also ship in Canada/US, but shipping will have to be negotiated.

I am primarily looking for buyers of the whole system. Offers for individual pieces will be considered but must be compelling enough for me to contemplate splitting up the kit.

Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hasselblad Kit: 503CW, 40CF, 60CFI, 80CFE, 150CFI, PM51, 2xA12, accessories

up

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hasselblad Kit: 503CW, 40CF, 60CFI, 80CFE, 150CFI, PM51, 2xA12, accessories

Hello,

Is any of your hasselbad kit still available and would you sell lens separately?

Thanks, Drew Harty
    Please respond to [email protected]