The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Domke F-5XB shoulder/belt bag - $40 shipped

kirkpt

Asking $40 shipped

DOMKE F-5XB SHOULDER/BELT BAG (BLACK) I'm selling my gently used Domke F-5XB shoulder bag/belt pouch. I purchased it brand new and it hasn't seen much use in the last several years. The bag and all seams, snaps, connectors, and built in padding are in excellent condition. The strap is in good shape, not torn or frayed, and the grippy rubber is intact. The interior padding is soft and safe for lenses with no dust caps, and a removable divider is included. The top zipper is in great shape and the velcro on the flap is like new. To reduce the appearance of a "camera bag" the Domke logo patch was removed from the front flap, this is strictly cosmetic and has no affect on the performance of the bag. The lens shown for scale is a Sigma 35 f/1.4 with the hood attached, no lens is included with the bag.

This bag was stored in a NON-SMOKING home and used exclusively by a non-smoker. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for more photos. Don't miss this chance to get a great item at a fraction of the retail cost!