Site Sponsors

Thread: For Sale PhaseOne Gear

Post Thanks / Like

For Sale PhaseOne Gear

All equipment is in cosmetically excellent and functionally excellent condition. My son is headed to college, I am looking at remodeling a kitchen and getting closer to retirement so I am resetting priorities.

645DF+ Body $3000.00
    IQ160 Digital Back $15000.00
    Schneider 110mm LS lens $3000.00
    Schneider 55mm LS lens $2700.00
    Batteries/Charger

I would like to sell it all outright as a group for $21000.00 but you pay Paypal fees and shipping/insurance. CONUS only. I am not interested in piecing it out unless someone buys the digital back first since having a digital back without lenses would be crazy. I think this is an excellent price so I am firm. My website is firstcurtainphotography.com just in case you want proof that I exist I will post pictures when I get a minute. Will gladly answer questions

Thanks
    Jeff
    Last edited by flyrcairplanes; 11th January 2015 at 16:51. Reason: Added individual prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: For Sale PhaseOne Gear

Decided to cancel the add. Had a chance to look through the other ads finally and it looks like people have been trying to sell the IQ 160 for quite some time. I would have just deleted the add but that is not an option so I figured I should explain why I am canceling

thanks
    Jeff