The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Profoto B2 Twin Head Pro Box 4x6 Softbox Lightstands Boom

Everything located in France.

Profoto B2 - used but in perfect working condition. Comes with charger and 2 batteries. Both hold good charge.
Price: 1600 USD + shipping

Profoto Twin Head
Price: $1,100.00
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

As you can see it has seen some use as I do a lot of motion stopping. The glass cover saw the end of its days a couple months ago, so that is not included in the sale.

The price at BH is 3243 USD plus shipping

I am selling mine for only 1100 plus shipping

Profoto 4x6 RF Softbox
Price: $625.00
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

Profoto 4x6 RF Softbox in good condition. I can include a non profoto brand speed ring for 30 USD or a profoto brand speed ring for 100 USD.

The price at BHphoto is 927 plus shipping.

Profoto Probox
Price: $700.00

The box was purchased new only a couple months ago for 900 euros in France. It is in excellent condition. The mounts have a couple mm of give if them. I brought it to profoto france and they said this is normal with useage. However it can be fixed with a simple rivet gun (which I do not have). The probox still works perfectly.

Eizo Color Edge CG211 with hood - not the newest Eizo, but has great, accurate colors and served me very well the last couple years.
Price: 150 USD + shipping

2 Manfrotto Avenger Lightstands - Very sturdy older lightstands. Been my workhorses for the whole time I have been in France
Price: 80 USD + shipping

Manfroto Giraffe 420B - paid 220 euros - in 9/10 condition
PROPHOT - Manfrotto Pied Girafe Noir (420B)
Price: 130 USD + shipping

Manfrotto Background Stand Kit 1314B - paid 306 euros - Excellent Condition 8.5/10
PROPHOT - Manfrotto kit de support de fond
Price: 200 USD + Shipping

Bump! Make some offers people. This is some great gear I need to let go before moving to the states. If you feel my prices aren't right, please let me know where you can find it cheaper and I will adjust accordingly.

Best Regards,
Eric

fotolli

Hi Eric,

coukd you post pics of the following stands:

2 Manfrotto Avenger Lightstands - Very sturdy older lightstands. Been my workhorses for the whole time I have been in France
Price: 80 USD + shipping

Manfroto Giraffe 420B - paid 220 euros - in 9/10 condition
PROPHOT - Manfrotto Pied Girafe Noir (420B)
Price: 130 USD + shipping

The 80$ is the price for both avenger stands together? How much does shipping to Germany cost?

Thanks,

Oliver

Bump! Make some offers people. This is some great gear I need to let go before moving to the states. If you feel my prices aren't right, please let me know where you can find it cheaper and I will adjust accordingly.

Best Regards,
Eric