The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 200/2.0 VR FS

I'm considering selling this fabulous lens, really the finest Nikon I have owned.
I'm just not using it. It is mint except for a scratch on the bottom of the footplate from a monopod. All original components and box. Anyone buying it might be interested in my TC2.0E which works amazingly well on this lens. I would like $3600 plus shipping/insurance/paypal for the lens and we could discuss a package with the TC. Best.....Peter

David K

Workshop Member
I've been looking for one of these for a while now and finally gave up and bought the 300 2.8VR last week.

etrigan63

I can attest to awesomeness of this lens. If I had the cash, I would jump all over this in a Pelopenisian minute.