The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander Bessa III 667 Medium Format Camera with All Accessories – MINT

michael marks

Hello,

I am selling my absolutely gorgeous, MINT condition Bessa III Folding Rangefinder Medium Format Camera and all available accessories. The camera has barely been used!

Included are two Bessa shades so an extra filter can be mounted, along with the beautiful leather Bessa camera case. See what these cost to purchase separately!!!

If you are reading this you know this you know what a great camera this is and the black body is really nice in my opinion compared the vanilla silver Fuji version. In fact it cost $400 more than the Fuji. What is amazing is how quiet the shutter is, how lightweight the camera is and how ingenious the design is!! When folded it fits in your coat pocket!!!

You can use it as a 6x6 or 6x7 by merely turning a switch providing either a normal or slightly wide angle view in those two formats!!! It also takes 120 and 220 film.

Comes with Bessa camera strap, all boxes, instructions and the great accessories mentioned above.

Here is the description from B&H:

The Voigtlander Bessa III is a portable, folding bellows rangefinder camera that is the perfect tool for extremely high-quality images. The camera is equipped with a selector switch to quickly go between 6x7 or 6x6 formats. The camera supports the use of both 120 and 220 film.

The rangefinder type finder has a bright frame and features automatic parallax correction. This, along with the built-in center weighted average meter and sharp Heliar 80mm f/3.5 lens, makes this a very practical and useful medium format camera.
Supports the use of both 120 and 220 film
Selector switch to quickly go between 6x7 or 6x6 formats
Rangefinder type finder has a bright frame and features automatic parallax correction
Center-weighted average meter, with exposure compensation of +/- 2 stops in 1/3 increments
Features Heliar 80mm, f/3.5 lens

I am not using it as I hoped, so my loss is your gain. You will love this camera!

Priced to sell at $1395 plus shipping.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Last edited: