The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M5 – Recently CLA’d w/ Battery Circuit Upgrade & M6 Eyepiece w/Rubber Ring!

michael marks

FS: Leica M5 – Recently CLA’d w/ Battery Circuit Upgrade & M6 Eyepiece w/Rubber Ring!

Hello,

I am selling my gorgeous black Leica M5, with serial number over 135XXX. The camera was recently CLA’d by Sherry Krauter, who is the leading authority and expert repairperson for the M5.

If you want a spectacular M5 with no worries, now is your chance!

Sherry also modified the battery/meter circuit to enable the use of currently available batteries for proper meter readings. She also installed a brand new M6/7/MP eyepiece with rubber surround, so no more scratched eyeglasses!

Comes with original eyepiece, box, instructions and import card.

Fairly priced in consultation with Sherry at $1695 plus shipping.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]

michael marks

Re: FS: Leica M5 – Recently CLA’d w/ Battery Circuit Upgrade & M6 Eyepiece w/Rubber R

Last chance before this goes on the auction site.

michael marks

Re: FS: Leica M5 – Recently CLA’d w/ Battery Circuit Upgrade & M6 Eyepiece w/Rubber R

Never got around to putting it on the auction site. So here we are again. I can guarantee this is one of the nicest M5's you will see and it is worry free!

I was just in the Leica store in DC and just for grins compared the sound of the shutter on this to a new M7 and M-A. Mine was quieter than both! You will be happy!

Now I believe at a steal price of $1495 plus shipping.