The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HCam B1, and like gear.

coulombic

I have an HCam B1 that is in need of repair. I have the prism, and a relevant light meter that I am willing to include with it for free. The camera, new, is valued at around $7,500. I'm looking to get $4,500, or best offer.

I also have the Hartblei/Zeiss 40mm IF PC/TS f/4 lens. There are some scratches on the casing, but the lens is optically sound. I paid $3,800 some years back. I'd like to get $3,200, or best offer.

I have a SK 90mm PC TS Makro that was damaged during shipping. The rear lens element fell out due to being dropped by FedEx. The lens, new, is $3,200. I'm looking to get $1,500 or best offer.

I also have a Mamiya 300mm f/2.8 that is optically perfect, but the rear aperture is not adjusting (likely a very simple fix, but I don't need the lens, so I've never looked into repair). I paid a little over $2,000. I'd let it go for $1,700.

Pictures available upon request. Please PM me with any questions.