The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645 D and 2 Pentax Lens LN Condition

rollsman44

A Change in my job situation and finances has forced me to sell my recently purchased 645D and 2 lenses. I purchased all 3 from 2 different Forum Members. I purchased the 645D Body and Pentax 645 DFA 55mm F2.8 AL IF SDM AW Lens from Member D&A who is Extremely Reputable.

The 645D and the 55mm Lens are in LN Flawless Condition. I have the Boxes for them. Condition ( 9+) for both The Body has appr. 8800 Actuations.
The Pentax SMC 645 FA 150mm f2.8 IF is in Excellent Condition( 9/10)

Pentax 645 Body: LN Flawless. Asking : $ 3800.
I will Absorb the 3% Paypal fee on all these items
Pentax 645 D FA 55mm F2.8 AL IF SDM AW lens( Box and caps & Shade) Asking: $845.
Pentax 645 SMC FA 150 f2.8 IF Lens Asking: $700. ( No Box) Caps and shade

If you want to purchase all 3 items I can give you a Better Price. I have an EXCELLENT REPUTATION on EBAY
The file output from this camera is Stunning. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

rollsman44

These are photos of the Pentax DFA 645 55mm f2.8 AL IF SDM AW In LN Flawless Condition and Box. ( 9+) Condition

D&A

As I indicated in a previous posting, I cannot more highly recommend purchasing any level of priced items from Dennis (Rollsman). Having met him personally and also from extensive communications, Dennis is one of the nicest, most reputable individuals one could possibly meet. No hesitation whatsoever in buying or selling with Dennis.

Dave (D&A)

rollsman44

Re: FS: Pentax 645 D and 2 Pentax Lens PRISTINE Condition

PRICE REDUCED on Pentax 645D Body. $3800. B&H $4500. USED

PRICE REDUCED on Pentax 645 DFA 55mm Lens $800. B&H $1196. NEW

BOTH in PRISTINE CONDITION

PENTAX FA 150 Lens SOLD SOLD SOLD Thank you

rollsman44

Re: FS: Pentax 645 D and 2 Pentax Lens PRISTINE Condition !!PRICE REDUCED

PRICE REDUCED on Pentax 645D Body. $3650. B&H $4500. USED

PRICE REDUCED on Pentax 645 DFA 55mm Lens $730. B&H $1196. NEW

BOTH in PRISTINE CONDITION

SOLD !!! PENTAX FA 150 Lens SOLD SOLD SOLD Thank you

gnik

I purchased the 150mm lens. I received it today and arrived in pristine condition as promised. It functions perfectly. It was a pleasure doing business.

rollsman44

Thank you Chris for the Positive feedback. Enjoy the Graet Portrait Lens. It was a pleasure doing business with you