The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS: Fuji GSW690II / Yashica Mat 124 / Canon EOS-M / MF film

changed

Three things to sell to make room for a new system:

1. Fuji GSW690II.

(forgive the dust and finger prints)

I purchased it with the actuations reading 21; I put one roll of film through it, then my scanner died and I don't have time for film, so I'm selling.

Perfect mechanically, gorgeous aesthetically, save for some small chipped paint near the Fuji logo. Otherwise perfect. Viewfinder bright and clear.

Comes with Fujinon lens cap.

$400

2. Yashica Mat 124

I've had this camera for a while, and also only put one roll of film through it. The camera is near flawless aesthetically, save for a small dent on the top hood that doesn't impact the cameras performance at all.

Mechanically, the camera functions very well, save for a little extra effort required for changing the film speed up to /250 and /500-- nothing major.

The roll of film that I put through the camera looked clear of haze or light-leaks. The viewfinder is bright and crisp, with only a couple specks of dust to be found.

Comes with Yashica lens cap.

$150

3. Canon EOS-M w/ 22mm pancake

I'm the original owner of this one. Perfect condition Canon EOS-M. No flaws, looks and operates as brand new. Probably a couple thousand actuations on this, but can't check in the camera. Comes with Canon strap, lens cap, Canon battery & charger.

$250

4. Medium format film

Provia 100F 220 ISO100 expired 2008/09 (1 roll)
Provia 400x 120 ISO400 expired 2012/14 (2 rolls)
Neopan 400PR 120 ISO400 expired 2010 (2 rolls)

Shipping costs will be calculated according to distance. Will ship with USPS, insured. PayPal strongly preferred. I have bought and sold a few things on here, and through RFF.