The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HCAM / LEAF APTUS II combo, great for architectural photography

Aphoto

Hello everyone,

I'm selling my loved HCAM/LEAF APTUS II 8 (40MP) combo due to he fact, that it is (sadly) to heavy for my long photowalks (additionally to my other gear).

Image-qualitywise it is just amazing. Especially in combination with the two Canon TS-E 17mm and 24mm lenses. See examples. The digital backs sensor is perfect for shift-movements with the lenses I mentioned (about 6mm in combination with TS-E 17mm, at least 10 mm with TS-E 24mm) or in combination with MF 645/67 lenses (I use the great Pentax 645 A 35mm, 55mm and 80-160mm + some other Mamiya 645 lenses).

After I bought the (demo-)Back in 2013 from Calumet Germany (they still exist here), the digital back was calibrated to the HCAM/ground glass by Hartblei (HCAM also bought in 2013, it is Stefan Steibs former imaging fair demo-camera with the newest software, as he told me). I also chose a special Rollei ground glass with grid (and some scratches on it), that is ideal for architectural photography.

The Aptus II 8 is used but in good condition, Mamiya 645 AFD/ Phaseone mount (see pictures). I never had any problems. The HCAM has some minor scratches and is obviously not brand new, but it looks also good and works functionally/technically smoothly. Last service: fall/winter 2013.

The whole package comes with:

- Leaf Aptus II 8 digital camera back
- original packing
- firewire cable 4.5 m
- camera-to-back sync cable
- 3 smaller batteries (two original)
- 2 chargers
- cover for the LCD
- cover for the battery slot
- stylus
- back cover
- more original accessories
- Optech Neoprene cover for digital back („Hood Hat“)

- Hcam with Rollei ground glass
- release cable (a very handy coiled one)
- 2 big batteries (can also be used with the back or vice versa)
- RRS Plate
- special „L“ bracket (Novoflex prototyp by Stefan Steib for vertical shots - you can use it on both sides)
- Hartblei loupe finder
- focusing hood without the magnifier (I used it as compact cover)

Price: 8950 Euros, shipping included worldwide. Wire transfer preferred but you can choose paypal if you pay the fees.

24mm example: www.adrianschulz.de/ll/sample02.jpg
17mm example: www.adrianschulz.de/ll/sample01.jpg

If you are interested and need more informations, please contact me:

[email protected] / Berlin / Germany

Pictures:

Aphoto

So, I see, there is some interest in the HCAM alone. I would prefer to sell the combo, but if I find a buyer for the Aptus II 8, I would sell the HCAM separately.

NEW PRICES:

Combo: 8500 EUROS shipping included

Aptus II 8 (with only 1 charger): 4200 EUROS, shipping included
(for 4800 EUROS, I also throw in a Mamiya AFD II with 80mm AF lens and compatible focusing screen in very good condition).

Aphoto

Re: HCAM / LEAF APTUS II, great for architectural photography

Combo HCAM + Aptus II 8: 7800 EUROS shipping included (or 8200 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)

Aptus II 8 (with only 1 charger): 4000 EUROS, shipping included (or 4600 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)

HCAM: 4000 EUROS, shipping included

Aphoto

Combo HCAM + Aptus II 8: 7700 EUROS shipping included (or 8200 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)

Aptus II 8 (with only 1 charger): 4000 EUROS, shipping included (or 4600 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)

HCAM: 3900 EUROS, shipping included