The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikkor and Canon 35mm and 50mm LTM Lenses for Sale

rcerick

Rare opportunity for collectors and serious B+W shooters - all five of these lenses are in extraordinarily clean condition optically and mechanically. Four have been CLA'd in the past five months by Youxin Ye (all but Nikkor 50mm 1.4) and the Nikkor 50mm 1.4 LTM by Don Goldberg. I'm selling only because I'm also selling my Leica Monochrom (see separate ad), and I bought them strictly for B+W shooting. No trades, please.

Nikkor 35mm 1.8 LTM with front and rear caps, Voigtlander hood and front cap and Voigtlander adapter - $1,700. These very rarely come on the market in my experience.

Canon 35mm 1.8 LTM with front and rear caps and Voigtlander adapter - $400.

Canon 35mm 2.0 LTM with front and rear caps and Voigtlander adapter - $375.

Nikkor 50mm 1.4 LTM with front and rear caps and Leitz adapter - $800.

Canon 50mm 1.4 LTM with front and rear caps and Voigtlander adapter - $375.

Here is my Flickr link to photos of the lenses:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/richcerick/sets/72157650217740450/

I can also e-mail photos if that's preferable.

Last edited:

rcerick

Nikkor and Canon 35mm and 50mm LTM Lenses for Sale.

Rare opportunity - all five of these lenses are in extraordinarily clean condition optically and mechanically. Four have just been CLA'd by Youxin Ye (all but Nikkor 50mm 1.4) and the Nikkor 50mm 1.4 LTM by Don Goldberg. I'm selling only because I'm also selling my Leica Monochrom (listed here separately), which I bought them for. No trades, please.

Nikkor 35mm 1.8 LTM with front and rear caps, Voigtlander hood and front cap and Voigtlander adapter - $1,700. These very rarely come on the market in my experience.

Canon 35mm 1.8 LTM with front and rear caps and Voigtlander adapter - $400.

Canon 35mm 2.0 LTM with front and rear caps and Voigtlander adapter - $375.

Nikkor 50mm 1.4 LTM with front and rear caps and Leitz adapter - $800.

Canon 50mm 1.4 LTM with front and rear caps and Voigtlander adapter - $375.

Here is my Flickr link to photos of the lenses:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/richcerick/sets/72157650217740450/

I can also e-mail photos if that's preferable.

Last edited: