The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Judging interest - 45mm Hartblei Super-Rotator

Don Libby

I recently brought a Hartblie 45mm Super-Rotator (Mamiya/Phase Mount) for a project that never took off. I'm debating on whether to just keep it or sell it and move on to the next "got to have". The lens is like new and works well on both a 60 and 80 megapixel back.

I'm willing to sell it for $2000.00 which includes PayPal and shipping CONUS. Let me know if there's any interest.

Don

Don Libby

I'm brining this back up top this morning, after receiving a lot of attention\questions and suggestions.

I'll keep this post active for now since I'm heading out the door tomorrow for South Lake Tahoe (side trips to Death Valley and So Rim). Once I return I plan on posting a new revised ad stating this lens is actually for sale so there's no confusion. $2000 includes PayPal fees and free shipping CONUS. You save several hundred dollars and several weeks in getting this for you Mamiya/Phase body. I figure if I can't sell it here it'll go on E-Bay.

Don