The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica, Contax and Voigtlander Lenses plus Mics.

Offered for sale are the following lenses:

1. Leica Tele-Elmarit M 90 mm f/2.8 – as good as it gets, recently calibrated by Leica, paid $525, will provide test certificate. Complete with front and rear Leica caps. Asking $775.
2. Voigtlander Apo Lanthar 90mm f/3.5. Like new, comes with the original box, everything that was in the box from the factory, like new in box. Please see the pictures taken with it. The picture of the Emerald Toucanet in Costa Rica was taken hand held, wide open, speed 1/15; the picture of the Acropolis in Greece shows the capabilities of the lens for night photography. Asking $395.
3. Contax G 45/2 Planar. The lens doesn't need introduction. Looks like new, no marks. Asking $395.
4. Also available are (2) Leica 39 mm UV, red and orange filters, 12585H hood, Leica and Voigtlander LTM to M 28(35)-135 adapters, Voigtlander LTM to M 50-75 adapter and Voightlander LTM to M 28-90 Type II adapter. Please inquire for prices. Shipping for these items is $5.95.
The shipping cost for the lenses is $14.95 in the Continental US, insured FedEx (it's a $75 value, you pay only a fraction). If you wish to use PayPal, please add 3% to the asking price.
Return policy: Inspection period 7 days. I will return your money if the item is not as described. Buyer pays shipping.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with additional questions and for more pictures. More pictures at my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/g_grigorov/sets.
I’ve bought and sold here, on RFF and FM. You can also check my Ebay feedback at: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eName=STRK:ME:MAFBX&_trksid=p3984.m2295.l3920.

Thank you for looking!
Greg

jaree

Upon re-reading it, I see that now. At first glance, it just looked like he was asking for more than he paid for it.
Are you saying that sellers must ask for less than what they paid for an item? If that is the case, I would like to buy a boatload of R lenses at less than their original retail prices including the 28-90 and 70-180.