The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9, Summilux 35mm FLE ASPH

Anders_

Up for sale is a Leica M9 and a Summilux 35mm f/1.4 FLE ASPH

Leica M9, black.

Fully working order. My last M9 had it's share of problems, but this one has been great. No problems whatsoever!

Also in great condition on the outside. Some small marks on the LCD. Very slight paint loss on the upper front left corner. Some small marks where the right thumb rests when holding the camera.
That's it! Otherwise it's about as good as it gets for a used camera. Plastic still attached to the bottom plate!

Serial: 4204XXX
Shutter count: 7k

Included are all the original accessories, box and two genuine Leica batteries!

Price: 2750€, shipping included within EU.

Leica Summilux 35mm f/1.4 FLE ASPH.

Great condition, I'd say it's pretty close to mint condition. Can't find any marks on it. There are some scuffs on the lens cap which is used when the hood isn't attached. Otherwise there isn't anything worth mentioning.

Comes with all the original accessories (hood, two front lens caps and back lens cap), pouch, paperwork and box.
Also included is a genuine Leica 46mm UV-filter!

Price: 3250€, shipping included within EU.

Please, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Anders_

Worth noting is that the shutter count is a typo. The actual count is 17k.
I have also lowered the price to 2590€ for the M9.