The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 70-200 VRII, 24mm & 45mm PC-E, 35mm 1.8

Tony

70-200mm VR II 2.8. This is essentially a brand new lens. I purchased it this past Dec. I pulled it out of the box and tested it and never had a chance to use it. I had a family emergency and i was out of town for 6 weeks without my gear. This is a USA version purchased new from B&H. $2000

24mm PC-E. Near mint copy of this lens. Glass is mint. Comes in the box, USA version. $1500

45mm PC-E. Excellent+ copy of this lens. Glass is mint, body is near mint. Lens hood and cap have marks. $1400

35mm 1.8G FX Purchased new Dec 4 2014. Mint. $500

85mm 1.8G Very clean lens. The hood and caps have marks. some of the gold letters show wear. I am the second owner. $400

I will accept money orders or checks from established members, Paypal is okay if you pay the 3%. Shipping is included to CONUS. Will consider partial trades for mirrorless gear. Looking for A7II, A7r, Fuji Xt-1, de-2, x100s or T, ???

Thanks for looking.