The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Leica 75mm Summilux f1.4

Don Hutton

I bought this from Jack Flesher last year. It's in close to perfect condition - mint minus? There are no marks anywhere and the glass is perfect. Most importantly it focuses perfectly at portrait distances wide open at f1.4 - the only example of this fabulous lens I have ever tried which does! And Jack will happily verify that... This is the last model made of this lens and it is a "made in Germany" model, for those to whom that is important!...

Lens includes all paperwork, box, packaging, lens case, caps and I will include a pricey 60mm UV/IR cut filter for use on the M8. $2800 shipped within the lower 48.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Leica 75mm Summilux f1.4

Indeed I will! This is one of the few 75 Lux's that I ever used that would nail focus wide open at portrait range, yet still work well at farther distances when stopped down. Very sharp too, and by far, it is the single best performing copy of this lens I have ever seen -- and I have owned or shot with at least 7 or 8 others!

Somebody will be snagging a gem with this one!

Riccis

I'm interested on this... Any chance you want to trade it for a 90/2 ASPH, black paint?

Don Hutton

I'd prefer to sell it outright as I already have a couple of 90mms! I'm also trying really hard not to get the "black paint" disease - seems to be no cure for those that get it.... Drop me an email if you need some photos of the lens.