The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hartblei HCAM // Mamiya 645 AFD/Phaseone mount

Aphoto

I'm selling my Hartblei HCAM due to the fact, that it is (sadly) to heavy for my long photowalks (additionally to my other gear) and I already sold my digital back.

It is a unique tool with unique possibilities. Especially in combination with the two Canon TS-E 17mm and 24mm lenses. See examples. The Hcam has a Mamiya 645 AFD/ Phaseone mount and was bought in 2013. It is Stefan Steibs former imaging fair demo-camera with the newest software, as he told me. I also chose a special Rollei ground glass with grid (and some scratches on it), that is ideal for architectural photography.
The HCAM has some minor scratches and is obviously not brand new, but it looks good and works functionally/technically smoothly. Last service: fall/winter 2013.

The whole package comes with:

- Hcam with Rollei ground glass
- release cable (a very handy coiled one)
- 2 big batteries
- charger
- RRS Plate
- special „L“ bracket (Novoflex prototyp by Stefan Steib for vertical shots - you can use it on both sides)
- Hartblei loupe finder
- focusing hood without the magnifier (I used it as compact cover)

Price: 3700 Euros, shipping included in EU.
Wire transfer preferred but you can choose paypal if you pay the fees.

Samples:
24mm example: www.adrianschulz.de/ll/sample02.jpg
17mm example: www.adrianschulz.de/ll/sample01.jpg

If you are interested and need more informations, please contact me:

[email protected] / Berlin / Germany

Aphoto

Your post says Phase mount but your pictures show H Mount. What gives?
Well, it must be M mount, because I attached a M mount back to it, that was also sometimes attached to a Mamiya AFD camera (you attach the back on the right side of the HCAM, not the left side)
;)

The part, where "for Hasselblad" is written, is the position where the "loupe finder" or focusing hood (Hasselblad compatible) is attached.

:)

Aphoto

If someone is also interested in a perfectly fitting Adapter for Pentax 645 lenses, I would include it for additional 50Euros.

And because I was asked:

- a standard camera check at Hartblei would be 200Euros extra
- and in regard to a mount change: a new slider with a fixed mount would be a little less than 1000 Euros, with an interchangeable Sylvestri platform, it would be a little more than 1000 Euros

Aphoto