The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: NEW Leica Noctilux-M ASPH Silver 50/0.95

jasonmiller

I have too many things to justify keeping this new silver Noctilux ASPH in my dry cabinet. I'm happy to provide my purchase receipt for $13105 AUD. Box is unopened - I haven't even opened the shipping box. I'm keen to get my money back but no more. Shipping/insurance/customs additional. Located in Brisbane, Australia but happy to ship overnight domestically with TNT or internationally express using Fedex. I pack professionally & have shipped items without trouble worldwide. Sorry no photos of the lens, however I want the new owner to be the first to open it.

Farnz

Jason, I hope you'll forgive me but in this age of internet scams this is a very expensive item offered by someone with no previous history here and with no photos of the article being offered (although I understand the reason you've given). What can you offer to quell concerns about the authenticity of what you're offering please?

Pete.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Folks let's not comment if you would buy it or not. It's a sale like any other and as always use your better judgement just like anything for sale.

Tips for sellers

Photos go a long way.

Last edited:

jasonmiller

Guys, I'm not offended at all by questions regarding my credentials. To put matters at rest, I work as a general surgeon & I'm happy to supply my work details to verify that. I am on the public medical register also. In addition, I have sold over $30k worth in the last 3 months on eBay (seller: jasondmiller) with 100% glowing & positive feedback. I currently have a set of Nippon Kogaku LTM's for sale on eBay. I have a plethora of return customers & have recently sold both an M60 Set & an MP6. I trust that is enough to put minds at rest. Any questions please ask.