Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: NEW Leica Noctilux-M ASPH Silver 50/0.95

Post Thanks / Like

FS: NEW Leica Noctilux-M ASPH Silver 50/0.95

I have too many things to justify keeping this new silver Noctilux ASPH in my dry cabinet. I'm happy to provide my purchase receipt for $13105 AUD. Box is unopened - I haven't even opened the shipping box. I'm keen to get my money back but no more. Shipping/insurance/customs additional. Located in Brisbane, Australia but happy to ship overnight domestically with TNT or internationally express using Fedex. I pack professionally & have shipped items without trouble worldwide. Sorry no photos of the lens, however I want the new owner to be the first to open it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: NEW Leica Noctilux-M ASPH Silver 50/0.95

Jason, I hope you'll forgive me but in this age of internet scams this is a very expensive item offered by someone with no previous history here and with no photos of the article being offered (although I understand the reason you've given). What can you offer to quell concerns about the authenticity of what you're offering please?

Pete.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Folks let's not comment if you would buy it or not. It's a sale like any other and as always use your better judgement just like anything for sale.

Tips for sellers

Photos go a long way.
    Last edited by Guy Mancuso; 25th February 2015 at 11:38.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, I'm not offended at all by questions regarding my credentials. To put matters at rest, I work as a general surgeon & I'm happy to supply my work details to verify that. I am on the public medical register also. In addition, I have sold over $30k worth in the last 3 months on eBay (seller: jasondmiller) with 100% glowing & positive feedback. I currently have a set of Nippon Kogaku LTM's for sale on eBay. I have a plethora of return customers & have recently sold both an M60 Set & an MP6. I trust that is enough to put minds at rest. Any questions please ask.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Now advertised on eBay.

Jason.

Post Thanks / Like

Gone.

Cheers,
    Jason