The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: turnkey Sony a7r system

dwood

Hi folks,

I've really enjoyed shooting with the Sony a7r gear here, but I'm changing systems, so this will probably be someone's lucky day. Here's how this breaks down:

- Sony a7r, (with standard stuff like battery, USB charger, USB cable, manual etc.) VG-C1EM grip, RRS L-bracket, (3) Wasabi spare batteries and charger, Sony RMT-DSLR2 wireless shutter remote, and Lee Filters Seven5 system that includes the Big Stopper, Little Stopper, 49mm, 67mm and 72 mm adapter rings. All in great condition. Everything here for $1,800.

- Sony FE 55/f1.8. Glass and body is excellent. There are a few very minor scuffs on the lens shade. $700

- Sony FE 24-70/f4. Glass is excellent. There are a few minor scuffs on the body. $800

- Sony FE 16-35/f4. Just bought this about a month ago. Excellent all around. $1,150

- Sony FE 70-200/f4. Glass is excellent. There are a couple of minor nicks on the body. I dropped the lens hood (not the lens) on a rock while removing it and it cracked. I have a new one on they way, which will be included. $1,000

- Sigma 35/1.4 Art, A mount. Recently purchased and beautiful. $750

- Sony LAEA4 adapter used with above Sigma 35 Art. Recently purchased and beautiful. $275

- Metabones III Canon EF to Sony E adaptor that I was using with a Zeiss Distagon 21. Very good condition. $225

Everything except the Metabones III adaptor comes with the original packaging.

Think that covers it. I'd prefer to sell the entire system complete but may consider parsing items out as time goes by. The entire system cost...$6,700. Includes Paypal and ground shipping to CONUS only.

-Doug

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
God dang it my ski mask is just not ready for the bank. Crap I need some of this.

Need to set up a GetDPI credit system. Anyone want to bank roll it.

Loansharks anonymous. Lol

dwood

today's update:

The Lee Seven5 filter set has been sold. As a result, the a7r kit below is now priced at $1,575.

- Sony a7r, (with standard stuff like battery, USB charger, USB cable, manual etc.) VG-C1EM grip, RRS L-bracket, (3) Wasabi spare batteries and charger, and Sony RMT-DSLR2 wireless shutter remote. All in great condition.

dwood

The FE 24-70 and FE 70-200 are now both sold. Here's what I have left:

- Sony a7r, (with standard stuff like battery, USB charger, USB cable, manual etc.) VG-C1EM grip, RRS L-bracket, (3) Wasabi spare batteries and charger, and Sony RMT-DSLR2 wireless shutter remote. $1,575.

- Sony FE 16-35/f4. Just bought this a couple of months ago. Excellent all around. $1,150

- Metabones III Canon EF to Sony E adaptor that I was using with a Zeiss Distagon 21. Very good condition. $225

dwood

The FE 16-35 is now sold. Here's what I have left:

- Sony a7r, (with standard stuff like battery, USB charger, USB cable, manual etc.) VG-C1EM grip, RRS L-bracket, (3) Wasabi spare batteries and charger, and Sony RMT-DSLR2 wireless shutter remote. $1,575.

dwood

*** I'm also on the lookout for the following lenses for my Nikon D810, so if anyone wants to do some trading, let me know:

- Zeiss ZF.2 21/2.8 Distagon
- Zeiss ZF.2 100/F2 Makro Planar

dwood

The Sony a7r kit has been sold. The two items below are still available.

I don't have the orig. packaging for the Metabones III.