The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB/Trade for SONY 55mm f1.8 Zeiss

devtank

Hi,
I need a Sony 55mm f1.8 Zeiss for work.

I have cash waiting, and I can also trade as I also have two nice condition Abramsson Rapid Winders. One is a relatively rare chrome mk1 and the other is a Leica MP Gloss piano black mk2. I used the chrome one and rarely used the black one. Last time I saw them for sale they were worth about between $250 and $350. I will trade based on them both being worth $500+/- I have pictures if anyone wants to see.

I also have a really clean Voigtlander Double Shoe adapter for the M. Those things generate serious money.

I also have a now rare as hens teeth Fotoman rangefinder in imperial, with the original box.

Im not very regular on forums anymore but I have a good rep on e ab y as irq506 and I have a large legacy on flickr as devtank.

Even if you dont want to trade, I still need that lens.