The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad HC 210mm lens and HC 1.7X teleconverter

powerziggy

Hi I have a Hasselblad HC 210mm lens for sale:

The lens barrel is generally clean, with a hairline size scratch close to where the serial number is on the lens barrel. The front and rear lens cap, the lens shade, the lens, the Hasselblad lens case and the box (not original) is included. There are about 4100 shutter actuations on the lens. Asking $1700 or best offer OBO with $75 USPS insured priority shipping fee (paypal payment).

I also have a Hasselblad HC 1.7X teleconverter for sale:

This Hasselblad H 1.7 X teleconverter is in very good working condition. The lens barrel is very clean, with a couple of small nicks. The front and rear lens cap, the teleconverter itself is included. Asking $700 or best offer with $25 USPS insured priority mail shipping fee (paypal payment).

I am new to selling on this forum. I have been selling my personal used camera equipment on EBAY for years.

Please send me a message if you want to see photos for the item for sale. Thank you.