The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:RARE-6 bit coded Leitz Summaron 35/2.8

algrove

I am selling this lens due to failing eye sight.

This lens was 6 bit coded by DAG and inspected by him in late 2014.

The lens has no fungus, fog, mildew, haze or scratches. It renders wonderful images. There are small marks on the lens barrel above f4 and above the focus tab. Also some wear is evident around the lens barrel where the front cap fits to the lens itself. Also there is a small dent on the side of the front lens cap.
PM any questions.

Price US$1290. shipping included. Payment by Paypal only to Paypal address of record.

Double click photos to enlarge if too small.
View attachment 86398

View attachment 86400

View attachment 86401

View attachment 86402

View attachment 86403

algrove

Since the 6 bit coding does not seem to impress, except for Monochrom owners, I will reduce the price by a bit more than the 6-bit coding cost me to $1095, net to me with Paypal gifting. I will include UPS shipping, Adult signature required, to the lower 48 states in this price.