The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R 80-200/4 lens Pristine

algrove

My failing eyesight has prompted me to sell this wonderful lens. It was received back from Solms late last year after replacing the rubber grips on both the zoom and focusing rings. This is one of the last 100 documented lenses to be made (in 2005) according to LeiceWiki. All other lenses are unknown after the 100 produced in 2005 according to LeicaWiki. It is a ROM model. It has a retractable, built-in lens hood. The condition is immaculate especially since it recently serviced by Solms.

It comes complete with original box with matching serial number, Leica leather case, Manual and certificate cards. This will be one of the best kept 80-200 lenses you will find, at least in the USA. It is free of haze, fungus, mildew and the optics are clear as a bell. Works great on the M240 along with the M-R Leica Adapter which has a tripod mount incorporated in it.

Price $2190. with B+W UV filter included. Shipping included in the US. Paypal only unless previously arranged otherwise. I only ship to CONUS addresses of record on Paypal. PM me with questions.

Photos: Double click if you need a larger view.
View attachment 86404View attachment 86405View attachment 86406View attachment 86407
View attachment 86408View attachment 86409View attachment 86410View attachment 86411
View attachment 86412

Last edited: