The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P25+ Digital Back, Mamiya Phase Mount

wagabundo

Phase One P25+ Digital Back, Mamiya Phase Mount 645

Very good working and cosmetic condition.

- total actuations is 144898
- serial DK020339
- db still in use
- firmware is up to date
- I'm the second owner
- some small scratches as on photo

Comes with one original BP911 bettery.
(I have two P25+, one goes for sell)

Price: 3200 EUR

Price not include shipping costs. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal.

Shipping with EMS, UPS or DHL with insurance. Import duties are not included. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.

Pick up in person is always welcome. I live in Wroclaw, Poland. (from 21.03 to 27.03 I will be around Madonna di Campiglio - Italy)

My history on the forum isn't long, but if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Contact with me: email p.wojtyszyn (at) gmail.com

wagabundo

Price reduced: 3000EUR

Saturday morning I'm leaving from Wroclaw (Poland), to Madonna di Campiglio (Italy). I will be there from 21.03 to 27.03.

We drive trough Dresden, Nuremberg, Munich (Germany), Milan (Italy). On 27.03 return to Wroclaw (Poland) the same way.

If someone would like to /check/see/buy my equipment, just let me know please. I can take it.