The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei 6008 + Schneider lenses

BiggestAl

I am selling my Rollei 6008 equipment as I am not rich and tries to invest in some other stuff :)

The camera works perfectly and are in good shape. I bought this camera some years ago planning to get a digital back. Unfortunately, I have been too busy with work, and the camera has not been used as much as planned. I love the 6000 system. It is one of the best medium format cameras out there. Fast, precise, with superb lenses. I am upgrading to larger format and needs to sell some of my equipment.

I have rebuilt the batteries, so don´t worry about battery capasity. These lasts a long time. When charging, when the red light turns green, just take the battery out and put it in again, so it will get double charging time. This is to make sure the NiMH cells get enough charged.

KIT - 750 dollars
1 camerabody Rolleiflex 6008 Integral
1 waist level finder
1 handgrip
1 magazine 6 x 6 cm
1 polaroid magazine
1 rapid charger Rollei
3 batteries - rebuilt with new NiMH cells
1 cap/body
1 Rollei manual release RC 120

Rollei 40mm f/3.5 Schneider Super-Angulon HFT PQ - 2500 dollars

It is a beautiful lens, and I really love the machanical quality, and the optical results. The 40mm is extremely sharp, and one of the best wide angle medium format lens I have ever used.

The lens is in beautiful shape. The glass is clear, with no sign of fungus, haze or separation. Focusing is smooth.

Rollei Apo-Symmar 90mm f/4 Makro HFT PQS - 1900 dollars

The 90mm is extremely sharp, probably one of the best macro lenses there is for medium format. It works well with portraits too. Nice bokeh! Even though the fastest speed is F4, the lens is already sharp from that f-stop.

The glass is clear, with no sign of fungus, haze or separation. Focusing is smooth. The lens is in beautiful shape. It has a small mark on the barrel (paint loss)(see picture).

Rollei 180mm f2.8 PQ - 1500 dollars

It is a beautiful lens, and I really love the machanical quality, and the optical results. The bokeh is amazing!!!
The glass is clear, with no sign of fungus, haze or separation. Focusing is smooth.

Since I have 3 lenses for my system, I have usually kept one lens one the camera, and unfortunately I have lost the bottom lens cover. I will however pack the lens secure when shipping.

Rollei extension tube - 200 dollars

9mm+ 17mm + 34mm

In great shape.

Rollei 45 degree Prism Finder in good condition - 200 dollars

Items located in Norway - all shipping is tracked