The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summilux-M ASPH 50mm 6 Bit (Current) Black

mmehres

This is an auction for the current version of the Summilux-M 50mm ASPH lens. This is the finest lens I have ever owned and I am selling somewhat reluctantly. The lens is in outstanding condition - its 6 bit coded by Leica and the glass looks clear to me. I do not see any marks on the lens barrel either. I bought the lens as a demo from a dealer and then had the lens serviced by Leica US about 4 years ago, including replacing the entire front lens element, and have lightly used it since. I do not own the box or any papers - the lens will ship in a Giotto's lens case with correct top and bottom lens caps. I would prefer to sell to a photo enthusiast on this site. $2900/best offer, including free shipping (we split Paypal fee or can use wire transfer as well). US shipping only please.