The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 500c with complete set of lenses, great price!!

nanthor

I'm selling a 500c with a complete set of lenses for a great price, here is a description of the items individually.
1. 500c body is in very good condition with some marks on the chrome and some tarnish in areas. It works wonderfully with no issues in operation. The stickers present indicate it was serviced occasionally. Comes with waist level finder and standard screen, the screen has some smallish marks but nothing too bad and certainly nothing that makes the view poor.
2. The 120 back is the old style but it also works great, it is in the same cosmetic condition as the body. The numbers match and it also had stickers indicating regular service done on it.
3. The 80mm C lens is in exc condition with some light cosmetic marks, the glass looks good and I can't find any issues with glass surfaces but there may be some hard to find cleaning marks if you use more than a flashlight and the naked eyes. I do see some very light haze on the periphery of an element inside but it does not interfere with sharp, contrasty pictures. The shutter is accurate to the ear. The aperture is slow to stop down when using the aperture stop down button but when on the camera, in use, it stops down as fast as it should. Comes with front cap.
4. The 50mm C lens is in vg+ condition with moderate to heavy signs of use cosmetically. The shutter speeds and aperture work great and speeds seem accurate. The glass looks fine except for a very small nick the size of a pinhead on the rear element, near the middle. There are also some specks on the front element that don't clean off, I think they are coating issues, they can't be seen without high lights and magnifiers. I have tested this and I can't find any evidence of this causing any issue with the pictures, I don't think it is an issue except for making the price lower. The lens comes with front cap and rear large cap for the crystal case which is not included.
5. The 150mm and 250mm CF lenses can be described together. The cosmetics are perfect except for slight wear at the front where caps and hoods have worn the nubs a little. The glass is perfect, the shutter is spot on. There is no issue with either lens. They come with both caps.

While I usually always take returns, I prefer to not take a return on this gear, unless something was not described properly. I am quite good at describing gear and you should know what you are getting for this great price. I also much prefer using paypal "gift" payment, so much so that it will determine first come, first served by first come to be the person that will pay with the gift first.

Price is $1600 shipped in the USA.