The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M (240) Silver with handgrip, Thumbs Up, EVF & Extra Battery

marktomaras

Up for sale is my Leica M (type 240) silver camera body. Also included in this kit is the Leica Handgrip M, a Thumbs Up in silver (by Match Technical), an electronic viewfinder by Olympus (the VF-2), and an extra Leica battery.

The camera is in great condition, with some signs of normal use. A small area on the front of the leatherette body covering shows a little wear on the area that my fingers touch while holding it. That little spot is more visible in the photos than it is in reality. The screen cover is very clean, the silver metal has very few marks, the bottom plate has the normal wear marks. Overall, a very fine example of the Leica M 240.

I’ve taken good care of the camera. I just cleaned it thoroughly to prepare it for sale. The extra items in this kit make this a very good deal! If you would like to buy this body kit as well as some of my lenses and other items, I will offer a better price. But don’t delay, these items will very likely sell quickly!

For a larger set of detailed photos, please visit my website: Mark Tomaras Photography - For Sale: Leica M (Type 240) Silver Kit There are lenses and other items for sale as well, all with photos on the website.

I purchased the camera body from B&H Photo on October 1st, 2013 I purchased the Handgrip & Thumbs Up from Leica Store Miami on November 16, 2013 I purchased the extra battery from Leica Store Miami on August 6, 2013 I chose he Olympus EVF over the Leica EVF because the Leica EVF is actually exactly the same as the Olympus. I bought this on eBay and it works great.

Free Shipping to continental USA, ask for a quote to other locations. *
Credit Card and Paypal both accepted.

Price: $4,900

Thanks!
Mark Tomaras
305-775-3020