The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WITHDRAWN: Zeiss 18mm f4 ZM black

Don Hutton

Selling my 18mm f4 Zeiss ZM - amazing wide angle lens for Leica Ms. This one is in perfect condition - includes the hood and both caps. If you would like to use the lens on an M8, I also have a custom Milich flange for it - coded as a WATE. I do not have a spare cut filter for it, but you can get a 58mm from B&H or use a 60 with a step-up ring - both work very well. If you'd like me to swap the flange before shipping, I can do that. $825 with the standard flange or $900 with the Milich flange as well - which is hard coded and the detents are marked so that the camera recognizes it as a WATE. Shipping is INCLUDED to the lower 48. I'll ship elsewhere at additional cost. This is a great lens - only selling because I got a great deal on a WATE!

Last edited:

Don Hutton

Re: FS: Zeiss 18mm f4 ZM black

Here and some photos of the lens. The holiday snap was taken with this lens a couple of weeks ago - it has a fabulous field of view on the M8 - same as a 24mm on 35mm film. The coding and correction work really well on the M8... and it's amazingly sharp.

Last edited:

Don Hutton

I've decided to hang on to this lens - went and looked at the images I made with it and I can only find reasons to keep it!

cam

phew! you saved me!

i am completely broke but this was so tempting. it really is an amazing lens.