The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-2 special Leica lenses-75/1.4 & 50/1.0

algrove

I hate to sell these, but failing etesight prompts me to sell.

Both lenses were CLA'd by Leica NJ and 6 bit coded at the same time. I have used the 75/1.4 perhaps 5 times and the 50 Noctilux maybe 3 times since visiting Leica. Both lenses have always been stored in air conditioning and pampered like babies.
===============================================

The 75 Summilux is about as pristine as I have seen in a used Leica lens. It is the last version made #11815. Made in 1998 according to Leica Wiki. The Leica e60 UVa filter is included. Made in Germany. Mandler design.
It also has an original Leica leather case.
$3590. I am not starting high and eventually reducing it to current prices--this is current pricing. You pay shipping and I pay the Paypal fees. I only ship to verifiable US Paypal addresses of record. US only please. Exchange for cash possible.

View attachment 87007View attachment 87010View attachment 87013

================================================
The only problem with the 50 Noctilux is that there is a very small ding/dent on one side of the lens hood. I bought it this way. What a nice handling lens. I much prefer its handling compared to the current Noctilux.
This is the last version #11822 with built-in hood and comes with its own Leica leather case. Made in 1996 according the Leica Wiki. Made in Canada. Mandler design.
$4990. I am not starting high and eventually reducing the price to current pricing-this is current pricing. You pay the shipping and I pay the Paypal fees. I only ship to verifiable US Paypal addresses of record. US only please. I will only exchange the lens for cash.

Can't seem to download the 50 images here I will do it on another reply.

Last edited: