The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus OM 35-70mm f/3.6, Minolta MD 200mm f/4

padam

Selling the following lenses (as I have a bit too many as usual)

OM Zuiko 35-70/3.6 very good condition, no scratches, haze, fungus and the focusing, zoom & aperture rings move smoothly. Comes with the original lens caps, UV filter and lens hood. This is the rare, last version with the supposedly better 'NMC' coatings and slight tweaks on the barrel construction.

Minolta New MD 200/4 excellent condition, very light signs of use on the exterior, glass is clean and the mechanics are very smooth, you can see the artaphot site on how sharp this lens really is. And because it is also the last version, it is considerably lighter (with lighter focus), so it handles really well on mirrorless cameras(better than the OM 200/4 I had)
Comes with front cap and original rear cap. Only selling this, because recently I obtained a brand new example as well.

Pictures are here & here

Price: 100 Euros each plus costs. Items are located in the EU but I can ship worldwide.
PM me if interested, and thanks for looking.