The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:OLYMPUS EM-1 plus Panasonic 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 lens

docdave37

I am selling the camera OLYMPUS OMD-EM1 plus the superb
Panasonic 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 lens. This is one of the best travel kits one can possibly have. Small, light, and great versatility with top notch image quality.

Both items are in excellent condition and received very little usage. There are no scratches, dents or blemishes. All the original boxes and documents are enclosed. I have sold many cameras here with 100% customer satisfaction. I have been on ebay since 1995 under the seller name of docdave37 with 100% buyer satisfaction.

Price is a bargain price of $1200. I will pay postage for UPS ground.

Contact me via my email: [email protected]

Thank you!

Dave Winiewicz

docdave37

I am making one more price reduction to $1000. A very good buy. The lens by itself retails for almost $600 and is in immaculate shape. Very sharp and covers a great range. You will not find a more versatile travel all-in-one lens. It focuses lightning fast on this camera.

Contact me privately at:

[email protected]

Thank you!

DAVE