The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB-Hartblei Super Rotator 45mm TS for Mamiya

smhoer

I am interested in finding a good copy to use with my P45 back. I had a good copy a few years back and sold it. My mistake. If you have one you'd like to part with and have some good sample shots then let's talk and cut a deal.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have one, don't really want to sell it, but would listen to an offer. I know one just sold on eBay for over $900 and frankly I'd want even more than that...

smhoer

How much more than that Jack? Do you have a test exposure you could send me from your P45? Maybe a jpg strip similar to what Tim posted for his?

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I don't see any strip from Tim(???) But I will do some test shots later this week and post them for you.

smhoer

Jack is holding on to his Hartblei for now. Anyone else looking to unload a good copy? I am hoping to find one and get it in my hands by Feb 26th for a trip to Big Sur.

Scott

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Actually, Jack is going to sell his Hartblei, but since it's a pretty decent copy he's going to be asking top dollar :)