Site Sponsors

Thread: FES:Generic & B+W lens hoods mostly for Leica

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FES:Generic & B+W lens hoods mostly for Leica

More goodies to sell. These are small items and as such I will only accept Paypal gift payments and ship only to US Paypal addresses of record. Fast USPS shipping $10, slow USPS shipping $5.

I purchased these hoods from various sources mainly for my Leica lenses, most of which have now been sold.

SIZES

55mm used for APO 90/2.0 in lieu of the short slide out hood and I found it reduced exposure problems considerably since it is about 1.5" long. B+W item made for telephoto lenses of aluminum B+W #69627. $34 at B&H. Sell for $19. + shipping

TULIP HOODS-I believe they are aluminum painted black.

46mm, 49mm, 43mm, 40.5mm and 39mm. These hoods are $5 each + shipping. They do not come with hood covers.

I have two 39mm with tulip hoods with plastic covers $6 each + shipping.

Shallow depth black hoods, " maximum depth-- 49mm, 46mm. These might have been made for old Contax G lenses. $5 each + shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FES:Generic & B+W lens hoods mostly for Leica

I see tulip hoods do not seem to have much value. Soooo, I will sell all of them for $15 plus $6 to ship in the US. This is for the tulip hoods 49, 46, 43, 40.5 and 39. Yes all of them. I know I have more than one 39 and more than one 46.