The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My Phase One System for Sale

Pradeep

PLEASE NOTE, the Prices have been changed since I first posted this. Sorry about this, but I made some mistakes earlier.

I've finally got it all together and after getting the Pentax 645Z, cannot justify keeping this any longer.

This is the system I bought in September 2013 as a Value Added package. The original kit contained the DF 645+ body, the SK 80mm 2.8 lens and the IQ180 back along with all the accessories and the Pelican type case.

The Back has less than 1200 actuations, is under warranty up to September 2018 (I am told this is transferable), except the camera mount.

The Camera body was sent to Denmark in October 2014 for a shutter problem, the EPROM was replaced as per the repair sheet.

In addition to the original kit, I am also selling the following:

P1 45mm 2.8 lens
P1 75-150 f4 lens
An old Mamiya 80mm f1.9 N lens
Four extra batteries for the back
one extra battery for the body
Camera L-plate to mount on tripod from RRS, can be mounted in horizontal or vertical orientation.
Electronic remote release cable.
Flash sync cable

The entire package is in pristine condition. The 75-150 and the Mamiya lenses were bought used, but everything else was bought new and I am the only owner.

I would like to sell the whole thing as a package, the cost is $21,900 and I will accept a cashier's check in person. I live on Long Island and can travel within driving distance of NYC for the exchange. I paid almost $50,000 for what I am offering today. It is a sad day when you lose that much value in less than 2 yrs but that is the fact of life in Dante's Inferno :D

If I get a buyer for the package, I am willing to offer a brand new (less than six months old and barely used) Arca Swiss Cube in box for $999.

If somebody just wants to buy the back, I would like $16,900 for it. Please remember, it is under warranty for another 3 1/2 yrs.

Individually, here are the prices:

Digital back $16,900 (this will include the four extra batteries)
DF 645+body $1999 - this will include the extra battery, the L-plate and the remote release and flash sync cable. the extras alone would cost $650
Schneider LS 80mm lens $1299
Phase One 45mm 2.8 lens $1299
Phase One 75-150mm lens $1999
Mamiya 80mm 1.9 lens (has no box or hood, comes with Hoya UV filter) $299
Arca Swiss Cube $1299 (has the flip-lock quick release and costs $1699 at BHPhoto)

I am attaching some photos, forgot to include the camera box in it. Sorry, the pictures were taken in a rush this morning and I have not spotted them for dust or anything.

I can guarantee that everything is in perfect condition.

I am also putting it up on FM Forums where I usually sell my stuff, but will wait until Monday to do that as I think the Get DPI community is probably more likely to appreciate this system. I also wanted to offer it here first in appreciation of all the help I have received from the members of this forum.

Folks, I don't know if the prices I am asking for are right or wrong, but that is what I would like to get and they are firm. Please do not PM me asking to lower them any further. I am not trying to upset anybody else who may be selling similar items, this is just what I am happy to get for my gear.

Pradeep

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7792

Great kit at an excellent price, Pradeep. Good luck with your sale.

Joe

Pradeep

Thank you Joe.

I just realized I made a mistake in the pricing of the Mamiya lens, I paid $345 for it last year. Have not used it, but it is in great condition. I am asking $299 for it separately, but will still include it in the bundle for the same total price. The price includes paypal fees and delivery by USPS. The price for all the accessories is also being changed.

I am revising the listing a bit to reflect these changes, my apologies to those who have sent me PMs for some of the items.

Pradeep

Pemihan

I bought a Canon 300mm f2.8L IS from Pradeep back in 2008. Great deal...
Good luck with the sale Pradeep.

Pradeep

I bought a Canon 300mm f2.8L IS from Pradeep back in 2008. Great deal...
Good luck with the sale Pradeep.
Thanks very much for the endorsement Peter.

For those who do not know me, please check me out at Fred Miranda forums, I go by Primus there. I have sold my Leica and other high ticket items there.

Pradeep

Pemihan

Sure thing Pradeep!

Thanks very much for the endorsement Peter.

For those who do not know me, please check me out at Fred Miranda forums, I go by Primus there. I have sold my Leica and other high ticket items there.

Pradeep

HiggsSinglet

Pradeep, this is an excellent price!!! Too bad I just got a used IQ180 2 months ago, otherwise, I would have jumped on it!!!

Pradeep

Pradeep, this is an excellent price!!! Too bad I just got a used IQ180 2 months ago, otherwise, I would have jumped on it!!!
Thanks Andrew. It is not easy to sell MF gear as the buyers are far fewer. Most here have already committed themselves before they join GetDPI. Pity it is not a better known site.

Pradeep

The system has been sold, as a bundle including the Cube. Thank you all for your interest, my apologies to those who PMd me about individual items.

Pradeep