The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss Ikon ZI and Voiglander VM 50 1.5

scooter

I last October and have put exactly 10 rolls through. It has performed flawlessly.
The viewfinder is dust free, rangefinder in perfect alignment. It comes with box, paperwork, body cap, limited edition leather body case, official zeiss ever ready case and soft release.
The body shows some signs of use, there is a bit of brassing around one of the strap lugs and on the bottom of the camera, see pictures.

The lens is the new Leica mount version was bought locally and is still under manufacturers' one year warranty.
I have used this for exactly 11 rolls and it too has performed flawlessly. It comes with box, documentation, hood, hood cap and rear cap.
The glass is clean and free of blemishes as are the aperture blades.

I prefer to sell both items together $1800
If in a few days there is no interest for the kit, I will sell individually body $1025, lens $825

Prices are in US currency
Paypal and shipping included
I will consider trades for Contax G2 or Hasselblad Xpan/Fuji Tx1 or Sony RX1

I in the Toronto, Ontario and local pick up is available and preferred.