The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9

gogopix

Subscriber
Nice used M9 with original box, papers, adapter and battery.
$2900 delivered

Check, wire or deposit only.

Regards
Victor

JSRockit

I don't think it's the price that scares people... it's most likely the "Check, wire or deposit only" part... great price.

asiafish

Yup. I am actively shopping for an M9, but insist on paying with my credit card or PayPal both for the protection and the speed.

kdphotography

Victor is a member of the GetDPI family. I wouldn't hesitate about the check, wire or deposit.

I'm more worried about hiding this listing from my son.

:D

gogopix

Subscriber
Thank you for the endorsement!!!

I don't have Paypal (and others have had bad experience). I also can't take CC. I have sold a lot of equipment this way, including most recently a P65+ back and camera and lenses. Never even considered that people would be nervous, but I do understand the caution though.

regards
Victor

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Victor is a outstanding member here and has had many buy and sell items over the years. Never a complaint to me. But I do understand people's concerns and you always should be careful no doubt about it.

gogopix

Subscriber
sure.
I bought this Leica refurbished about 2 years ago from a Leica store. I put several thousand on the counter which I think is in now the 5000s hex, so 20,000 actuations total. It has a few marks on the bottom edge, no dings that I can see, screen has a few minor marks. It works fine. Shutter looks good to me, but maybe you can tell from the image.
I mostly used as 'walk around' with the 28mm.

So bottom line, wasn't abused but is used, and I assume will continue working fine. I never had any problem since I bought it

Maybe you can tell the age from the SN 03842298

I didn't realize the shutter count (had to look up how to find it!) If its getting close to the expected lifetime, then maybe I should withdraw the item. What do you think? Some more life in it?
regards
Victor