The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca-Swiss R-mount lenses

Tom Holdsworth

I also posted this on another forum, so excuse the cut-and-paste. I'm selling two of my Schneider Digitar lenses in Arca-Swiss R-mount, the 35XL and the 47XL. I am the original owner of each, the 35 acquired in 2012 and the 47 in 2011. They're both very clean, no marks on the glass and the shutters function as they should. I've had a lot of success with them on a variety of backs, including an Aptus 5, a P45+, and most recently my Credo 40. They are fantastic lenses, and I'll miss them - but I've made the decision to move to Rodenstock as a way to be a little more "future ready" for higher megapixel backs or possibly a CMOS. I can already tell you the Schneider 35 is a lot more fun to pack than the Rodenstock 32. And a lot easier to use the Lee system with as well.

Here's some image samples of the lenses taken with my Credo 40 on various assignments:
Schneider 35
Schneider 47

The 35 with Schneider CF (included), focus chart, magnetic cable release, front and rear caps: $3,250

The 47, focus chart, magnetic cable release, front and rear caps: $2,250

I also have a spare #10 mask if you're using the new version of the Vario finder and have a full-frame chip. I have a crop sensor so I don't need it.

I'm located in Baltimore and will be happy to ship 2-day UPS or FedEx to the continental US free of charge. As far as payment is concerned, I'm fine with a check, if you'd like to use Paypal add 3%.
I will also have the Schneider 24 in R-mount available in (hopefully) under a month, so please check back if you're interested in that. If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Tom