The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One/Mamiya Lenses

sidd

Selling the following Mamiya/Phase One lenses:

1. Mamiya 35mm AF: Body and glass in excellent condition. No hood. $699.
2. Mamiya 45mm AF: Glass is pristine. There are some minor rub marks on the body. Hood included. $350
3. Phase One 45mm 2.8 AF: Both glass, body and hood is in pristine condition. $1500
4. Phase One Schneider- Kreuznach 55mm 2.8 LS AF: Both glass, body and hood is in pristine condition. $2700

I don't have boxes for any of these.

Selling because it seems like I don't use these focal lengths at all. I already have a 35mm, and got another one as part of a package buy. After getting the 28LS, I think the 28 and the 35 will cover most of my wide angle needs.

Prices include 2-day shipping to anywhere in continental USA. They do not include any fees incurred for fee based Payment. I am new to the forum here, but have plenty of high-ticket item feedback in FM.