Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica 50mm 1.4 Asph, Nikon 14-24mm, Xpan 90mm, Pentax Spotmeter

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Leica 50mm 1.4 Asph, Nikon 14-24mm, Xpan 90mm, Pentax Spotmeter

Feel free to make reasonable offers...

Leica 50mm 1.4 Summilux M in silver, 6 bit, 2 years left on passport warranty, bought brand new one year ago when none were to be had used. This lens is in near mint condition with a few tiny bright marks on the shade. Comes with a silver B&W UV filter with box, cards, caps, warranty, etc. The glass is simply flawless, no marks of any kind, no oil, no dust, always used the front filter. The aperture is also flawless. Operation is flawless as I had Don Goldberg install the better no longer used Leica grease that makes the focus super smooth with no slop or binding. Selling to buy 35 Lux Asph, includes paypal and shipping to U.S. $3,000

SOLD-Nikon 14-24 F2.8 AF-S in the box with case and caps, near mint condition with the only cosmetic marks being the wear from putting the front cap on and off. The glass is flawless, no dust, no marks of any kind. Mechanics are decent, both the focus and zoom could be a tad smoother but work fine, AF is dead on, sharpness is legendary. Bought new from B&H in 2008, I hardly use it, includes paypal and shipping in the U.S. $1,250-SOLD

Hasselblad Xpan 90mm F4 lens with caps, bubble case, cards and box. Flawless glass, aperture with no oil, EX+ cosmetics with only a couple of tiny marks here and there and the usual wear from the shade ( not included ). This is a super nice lens for the Xpan as it is extremely sharp and unlike the 30mm and 45mm, does not at all need a center filter to overcome the falloff commonly associated with using a panoramic format. Focus is very smooth but there is a tiny bit of play in the operation but I have never seen any optical issues even wide open. includes paypal and shipping in the U.S. $400

Pentax Digital Spotmeter with case, cap and strap. This is perfect, was calibrated with a CLA at Quality Light-Metric in 2013, it is dead on, everything functions perfectly, selling only because I have two. Probably EX+ cosmetic condition, includes paypal and shipping in the U.S., $300.

Over 480 100% feedback on eBay as "Catsheet", PM or email me at dphotobayeratyahoodotcom
    Last edited by Ai_Print; 12th April 2015 at 10:27.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Leica 50mm 1.4 Asph, Nikon 14-24mm, Xpan 90mm, Pentax Spotmeter

The Hasselblad 90...

Post Thanks / Like

Nikon 14-24 & Xpan 90 are sold!
    Last edited by Ai_Print; 12th April 2015 at 18:24.

Post Thanks / Like

Nikon 14-24, Hasselblad 90mm and Leica 50mm have been sold, meter is left.