The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 24/3.8 Elmar ASPH | 50/1.4 Summilux ASPH | 35/2 Summucron ASPH

vonion

- Leica 24mm f/3.8 Elmar M Aspherical 6 Bit

In excellent condition, factory 6 bit. The main wear is on the front edge of the metal hood, otherwise shows minimum sign of use. Glass is perfect, mechanically perfect.

Comes with original box, leather pouch, papers and unfilled 3 year passport warranty card.

$1600 net to me, pick up available in SF bay area.

- Leica Summilux 50mm F/1.4 ASPH 6 bit

In good condition, factory 6 bit. The main wear is on the front edge of the metal hood, has some small dings but does not affect any function. Otherwise shows minimum sign of use. Glass is perfect, mechanically perfect.

Comes with original box, leather pouch, papers and unfilled 3 year passport warranty card.

$2800 net to me, pick up available in SF bay area.

- Leica Summicron 35mm F/2 ASPH 6 bit

In excellent condition, factory 6 bit. Has some paint off from normal use, not dings or dents. Glass is perfect, mechanically perfect.

Comes with original box, leather pouch, manual paper.

$1900 net to me, pick up available in SF bay area.

Last edited: