The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH Chrome, 28mm Summicron ASPH

cookedart

Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Chrome Lens

This is the pre-FLE version of the ASPH. Factory 6 Bit coded and in great condition overall. Comes with the included hood (one of the two tabs is broken on it, it still locks on tight though), as well as the much harder to find 12466 Metal hood. This is warped slightly, I dropped the hood once. Includes Lens, Front and Back Caps, the two lens hoods, and hood cap.

These are hard to come by. Asking for $4250 Shipped and Paypalled in CONUS. Don't need to sell this, just testing the waters.

Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH Lens

This is a relisting of this lens.

Haven't been using this fantastic lens since the days of the M8. Not much of a 28mm shooter and can't justify keeping it if it's not my daily shooter. Great condition, just a few marks on the body. The glass looks perfect to me. Aperture clicks are very positive. The best feeling Leica lens I've owned I think. Includes Hood, Hood Cap, Rear Cap, leather case. 3rd Party Six Bit Coding (Personally tried on both the M8 and M Typ 240 and works great) - will also include original Leica Mount.

Asking for $2195 Shipped and Paypalled in CONUS.

Last edited: