The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad CFV-50 digital back (plus extras) - Mint condition - EU/Worldwide

watchingpaintdry

Selling my CFV-50 as I'm switching systems soon, so am freeing up some cash to do so.

I don't have an existing profile on GetDPI as I've been a long-time lurker, but I can of course send references to any interested parties. I've sold some big enough items on eBay, and am happy to speak to any prospective buyers on the phone and verify my home & business addresses with them.

As pictured below, the back is in mint condition and has been well cared for since from the day it left Calumet (2011). The native 16 bit RAW files produced from this CCD chip are truly stunning. Shot count: 13,769 and only 9 days overall counter! CCD and IR glass are scratch free.

Original retail box contains the following:

- Hasselblad CFV 50 Digital Back
- 3 Sony NP-F570 batteries for the digital back
- Sony BC-V500 Dual Battery Charger
- Additional battery charger for above, with 9V car adapter
- FireWire cable
- Hasselblad booklet, warranty card, CD
- Hasselblad Protection cover for sensor
- Hasselblad grey card
- E-wipes
- Hasselblad focusing screen with dual format markings
- Adapter EL
- Hasselblad Protective case

€8,500 or nearest offer + shipping

If needed I can bundle in a Hasselblad 501cm camera and suitable lens and do a good deal. For now I'm happy just to part with the back and keep my film kit as is.

Based in Ireland, I'm can ship Worldwide. Payment via Paypal (+3% surcharge), bank transfer, cash on collection, or a reputable Escrow service is fine too.

No catches, problems or nasty surprises. This is a fantastic 50mp back which is just in need of a good home!

Any questions please ask.

Last edited: