Site Sponsors

Thread: Leaf Aptus II-8 back and Mamiya AF lenses

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Leaf Aptus II-8 back and Mamiya AF lenses

Hi folks,

Up for sale are the following. All the equipment here can be seen in the multiple page gallery at this link.

Leaf Aptus II-8 Digital Back.

40 megapixels. Mamiya Mount. Used for two years tethered only on a DF camera mounted to a copy stand. Never taken out of the studio. Dry cleaned only using the Leaf wipes provided when new. Touch screen barely 'touched'. One of the side port plugs is missing as shown in the pictures. Include 3 new Leaf batteries. Battery charger includes international adaptors and car adaptor. The power cable of the charger has been cut and reattached shorter (approx 1 foot). Video of the back in action will be made available for serious buyers before a sale is finalised. There is no original box as was bought as a package with camera, etc.

I don't mind throwing in a Mamiya DF camera with it, however the mirror box is faulty (misfiring randomly) and the rest of the camera is on its last legs. Useful for parts or perhaps for backup.

Price of $5000.

Mamiya Schneider Kreuznach 80mm f2.8 Leaf Shutter Lens.

Our workhorse lens. Has only been used with the custom function on the DF set to 'Focal Plane Shutter only'. As such the leaf shutter should be new to all intents and purposes. Supplied boxed with hood and caps. Glass clear. Only ever used on a copy stand in a single studio.

Price of $1100.

Mamiya 120mm f4 Macro Auto Focus lens.

A wonderful lens with even more wonderful colour. Supplied boxed with hood and caps. Glass clear. Only ever used on a copy stand in a single studio.

Price of $2800.

Mamiya 55mm f2.8 Auto Focus Lens.

An interesting little lens now discontinued and unavailable. Used just 3 times. Very sharp and contrasty. Has a tiny mark on the top of the barrel as shown in the images. Otherwise clean. Supplied boxed with hood and caps. Glass clear. Only ever used on a copy stand in a single studio.

Price of $400.

Prices are in USD. Prices are net to me. All prices are FINAL. Shipping will be arranged with the buyer to suit their preferences. Paypal preferred although bank transfer to the UK will be accepted with shipment once funds have fully cleared. Shipping for all items will be from Jerusalem.

Please email me for more details at pomsbz AT gmail.com
    I am not a painter, nor an artist. Therefore I can see straight, and that may be my undoing. - Alfred Stieglitz

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Leaf Aptus II-8 back and Mamiya AF lenses

Price drops:

Leaf back: $4500
    80mm: $990
    120mm: $2500
    55mm: $300

These are good prices folks
    I am not a painter, nor an artist. Therefore I can see straight, and that may be my undoing. - Alfred Stieglitz

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rubinstein View Post
    Price drops:

Leaf back: $4500
    80mm: $990
    120mm: $2500
    55mm: $300

These are good prices folks
    OK last drop.

Leaf back: $4000
    80mm: $900
    120mm: $2300
    55mm: $250

If they don't move at those prices they don't deserve to move at all.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Lenses up on ebay. Auction.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Only the back left and looking for a quick sale. $3000. That's a heck of a price.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there, 1st post on a photo forum though I have been lurking for awhile. I just switched to MFDB's and sent you an email about yours.

Thanks
    Greg

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Greg wins the coconut! Back gone.

I still have a DF body with a faulty mirror box, if anyone wants to suggest a price I'm interested. Only ever been used on a copy stand, newish shutter. Comes with power cable as well as usual battery capability.